Explore the Scenic St. Croix Valley
Historic rivertowns. Spectacular scenery. Outdoor recreation. Indoor events. These are just a few of the attractions that draw visitors year-round to the St. Croix Valley.
Nestled between Minnesota and Wisconsin in a picturesque valley, the
St. Croix River flows between bluffs of limestone and sandstone,
beginning as a narrow gorge with steep vertical walls, then slowing and
widening into the scenic Lake St. Croix.
click to view the 2014 St. Croix Valley Guide
St. Croix Valley Bed & Breakfast Inns
CHOCOLATE MARCH 2014
Pick you Sunday in March - 16, 23 and 30th,
and taste your way through the Minnesota & Wisconsin
Bed & Breakfast Inns of the St. Croix Valley
with CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, & More CHOCOLATE!
The 2014 Chocolate March of the Bed & Breakfast Inns of the Scenic St. Croix River Valley is a delectable way to discover the diversity of B & B Inns in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Review the schedule of Sundays: March16, 23, & 30th and decide which Sunday is best for you to take the tour. You may purchase tickets in advance for only $26 (a $53 value), and tour these beautiful, unique and historic B & B's while sampling a variety of melt in your mouth, delicious chocolate treats!
Don't miss the historic St. Croix Valley sites which are also included as a tour stop. At the final B & B you visit, you will receive a $20 gift certificate toward your B & B stay or select restaurants. Plus each Sunday of the Chocolate March ticket holders will be entered in a drawing to win two MyMiraclePillow pillows - a $140 value!
Join the fun and spend a delightful Sunday afternoon enjoying the Inns and chocolate of the Scenic St. Croix Valley!
Schedule of Participating Inns of the Valley
Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:00pm-5:00pm: Participating Inns/Historic Museums
- Afton House Inn - Afton, Minnesota; Afton Historic Museum Afton, Minnesota
- Classic Rosewood Inn - Hastings, Minnesota
- LeDuc Mansion - Hastings, Minnesota
- Thorwood Vacation Rental Condos - Hastings, Minnesota
Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:00pm - 5:00pm: Participating Inns/Historic Museums
- Phipps Inn - Hudson, Wisconsin
- Octagon House - Hudson, Wisconsin
- Water Street Inn - Stillwater, Minnesota
- Cover Park Manor - Stillwater, Minnesota
- Warden's House Museum - Stillwater, - Minnesota
- Outing Lodge - Stillwater, Minnesota
Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:00pm - 5:00pm: Participating Inns/Historic Museums
- Summit Inn - Center City, Minnesota
- The Cottage - Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- Folsum House - Taylors Falls, MInnesota
- St. Croix River Inn - Osceola, Wisconsin
- Pleasant Lake Bed & Breakfast - Osceola, Wisconsin
Chocolate March Sponsors:
- Figi Water
- Creative Confectionaire
- St. Croix Vineyards
- Johnson Brothers Liquors
- Eichten's Bistro and Cheese
- Northwoods Roasterie
All tours are self-guided. Ticket holders choose location to start. Maps and /or directions will be available for all locations. Each person must have a ticket and present it at each location. This event is not suitable for persons under 12 years of age.
Group tours are available anytime. Call Dan for more information - 651-436-8883.
Inns of the Valley Bed and Breakfast inns of the St. Croix Valley - Minnesota and Wisconsin - 651-998-0185.