Lutfisk & Swedish Meatball Dinner
Enjoy a traditional holiday Swedish Smörgåsbord starring the famous Swedish Lutfisk served with cream sauce and melted butter accompanied by: glorious Swedish meatballs, red potatoes, rye bread, lefse, pickled beets, and Swedish almond cake with lingonberry compote. After dinner, walk off your Lutfisk and head down to the Butik gift shop at the museum to take advantage of our annual sale. 15% discount on ALL items in addition to your member discount of 10%!
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
- $20 for adults / $12 children (12 & under)
- Seating times: 11am, 1:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm
- Meal served at Elim Lutheran Church in Scandia
- Specific side dishes subject to change.